Pump Marvel is a pump that uses pressure from a garden hose, rather than electricity, to pump water. While not intended to outperform the speed of electric submersible pumps, Pump Marvel is great in situations where you can’t use electricity (Pump Marvel recently saved one person’s basement from flooding when the power was out and the sump pump wasn’t running). It also works great in areas where, for safety reasons, it may be preferred not to mix water and electricity, such as draining hot tubs and taking the water off of winter pool covers.
Includes a 12′ expandable 1 1/4″ (sump pump) discharge hose that is much easier to store than traditional hoses. Pump Marvel will also accept a 1 1/2″ pool hose.
Pump Marvel is Not a Siphon, it is a True Pump:
- It doesn’t lose its prime.
- It can lift discharge water up to 20′ high.
- Pump Marvel drains 13 times faster than siphoning or draining with a garden hose.
- Draining spas and hot tubs.
- Safely removing all the water from pool covers.
- Preventing flooded basements during a power outage.
- Removing unwanted water from construction sites, flat roofs, patios, lawns, washing machines, dishwashers.
- Effortlessly bail boats.
- Emptying blow-up pools, kiddie pools, fountains and koi ponds.
Made in Canada